COVID-19 – Enhanced Business Support Pack - Construction and Allied Industries Pack
Managing Health, Safety and Human Resources
Covid-19 has created one of the biggest challenges that our businesses have ever faced.
Information for this pack is drawn from the Government, HSE and other industry bodies to assist you in addressing many of the key Health, Safety and HR issues faced by businesses, as a result of the continued threat of Covid-19. This pack contains:
- A link to our Covid-19: Return to Work Webinar– this is relevant for all workplaces and includes a construction specific version. The webinar covers return to work guidance, as well as useful advice on management of Covid-19 whilst running a business.
- Covid-19 Guidance – Management of Health, Safety and Human Resources – a comprehensive and detailed document covering over 80 significant Health, Safety and HR issues that businesses will need to consider. It acts as a useful reference to help ensure that appropriate systems and procedures are established to tackle the ongoing threat of Covid-19.
- Framework Risk Assessments provided in Word format to allow customisation.
- Employee Toolbox Talk Video (available from Thursday 14th May).
- Documentation to support Toolbox Talk delivery with employee guidance and sign off sheets
- Contractor / Sub-Contractor Guidance Template to convey key Covid-19 controls and arrangements.
- Workplace / Site Inspection Checklists to assist in monitoring of arrangements.
- Travel to Work Policy
- A set of 14 Posters for display in the workplace / on work sites, covering specific issues including hygiene, mental health, driver safety and team communication, as well as general Covid-19 guidance.
- Free updates and additional documentation will be provided as this becomes available.